When selling your home, you need a qualified professional with a proven track record of success to list your home.
Here are 10 interview questions you might consider asking:
1. How long have you been a full-time real estate agent?
2. How do you rank in my area for production?
3. How many properties do you sell per year?
4. What is your average price point?
5. What is the average days-on-market for your listings?
6. What is your average ratio of sales price vs list price?
7. Do you have a marketing plan? How extensive is it?
8. Do you have a team of buyer agents?
9. Do you use a professional photographer?
10. How do you manage the contract-to-close process?