These are the five most important questions you should ask a real estate agent when you’re considering listing your home on the market.
Here are five important questions to ask a real estate agent before you hire them so that you can be sure you have the best representation possible:
1. “Are you a full-time or part-time agent?” You want to ensure that you’re listing your home with an agent who focuses on selling real estate full-time.
2. “What is your average days on market?” Your goal is to work with an agent who has low average days on market. This will ensure that you sell your home quickly.
“You want to ensure that you’re listing your home with an agent who focuses on real estate full-time.”
3. “What is your average sale-to-list price ratio?” If they have a high average sale-to-list price ratio, that means you’ll walk away from the sale with the most money possible.
4. “Do you own/work with a team?” If you list your home with a team, you’re sure to have an amazing customer service experience from beginning to end.
5. “Are you a local agent?” Find out where their hub is and determine how knowledgeable they are about your local area. Doing so will let you know that they have the necessary knowledge to market your home, network with the right people, and sell it for the most money possible.
If you’re in the market to sell your home, reach out to us. We’d be glad to help you achieve your real estate goals.